This is an obligatory and slightly awkward first post. Enjoy.
03:55:00Introductions are always hard.
That is, unless you're and extroverted talent who has just the right words to say in the amount of time it takes to shake a hand to make yourself sound interesting. Such as: "The name's Holly, I design outfits for space chimps. Pleased to meet you."
Unfortunately, I don't design outfits for our chimpanzee astronauts (although, the idea of it is entertaining). I am but a mere young woman, sitting behind her laptop in her day old makeup and tracksuit pants that very much need to be washed, eating secret chocolate hidden in my desk drawer in attempt to avoid persecution for eating "too much chocolate" (as if there's such a thing).
Aside from my dietary indulgences, I have many and varying interests. I am an avid tattoo collector (as much as my income will allow for), a lover of fashion and self expression through clothes, hair, and makeup, and a very, very novice interior decorating nerd. Much of these interests will occupy the posts that are yet to come. So, if you like any of this wonderful tomfoolery, keep this here blog on standby.
Alas, that is it for now. Look out for my first proper blogging person who does stuff post within the next week or so.
Oh and don't worry, I will very much work on not trying to sound like I'm a government employee with a stick up my ass, trying to write about fashion and pretty house stuff.
Bye for now,
0 comments